Forest Run Creative
Tripp Bifold Wallet - Badalassi Carlo Olmo and Navy Pueblo
The "Tripp" holds more than our Adley Wallet and is a vertical bifold design. A popular item with first responders, tradesmen, students and forward-thinkers. In time, the full grain leather will develop a gorgeous patina and tell a story of it’s own- your story. It’s stlll “minimalist” by size but big on usability and when customized, it speaks to both your inner warrior and poet.
- 3”wide x 4-1/4”tall
- 6 pockets- 4 card pockets and 2 stash pockets for cash, receipts or cards
- Holds 6-8 cards and half folded cash
- Incredible smell
- Hand cut, hand stitched with burnished edges
- Source of conversation included free of charge
- Badalassi Carlo Pueblo- Olmo and Navy
- Triple braided waxed poly thread- orange
- Ready to Ship
- Brush or wipe lightly with a damp cloth
- Condition periodically with Smith’s Leather Balm
P.S. A BIG bi-fold wallet in my rear pocket was painful for years after a disc herniation and compression fracture. This and the Adley are the every-day-carry wallet (EDC) I moved to after coming to my senses. Both my boys carry and Adley too!